PUEBLO, Colo. — With a little bit of luck and persistence, a Colorado man has hit the jackpot twice after playing the same numbers for 30 years.
Colorado Lottery officials identified “Joe B.” as the winner of two $1 million Powerball jackpots on March 25. He claimed the winnings on Friday, KUSA-TV reported.
The winning tickets were sold on Lake Avenue in Pueblo at two different stores, about a mile apart, officials said.
“Joe B.” bought one ticket in the morning and the other in the evening, communications director Meghan Dougherty said.
The Colorado Lottery received approval earlier this month to process winning tickets worth $10,000 or more at a touch-free, drive-thru claims office amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Winners must make an appointment to claim their prize, or do so through the mail.
- Colorado man wins $1 million lottery jackpot two times on same day
- Colorado man wins $1 million lottery jackpot twice on same day
- US-Based Nigerian Lady Wins N210M Lottery After Getting Lottery Ticket From Her Brother As A Birthday Gift
- Family ‘hits the jackpot’ in quarantine hotel lottery, gets stuck in Ritz-Carlton
- North Carolina dad-to-be wins $1 million jackpot while at grandma’s house
- Twin Brothers Who Got Married To Twin Sisters Same Day Give Birth To Twin Children Each Same Day (PHOTOS)
- Twins who got married to twins same day, give birth to twins same day (Photos)