A man took to Facebook to beg for advice after his child’s mother abandoned him and their 2-month-old baby.
Sharing photos of him and his child, he said the child’s mother left due to his inability to secure a job as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Benedict Odogwu Christian wrote on a Facebook group:
“My baby mama just abandoned my little baby of 2 months with me due to my inability to secure a job after covid-19. That I can’t be able to take care of them.
He added: “My own parents are late. Pls my brothers & sisters, what’s the best thing for me to do now? I am just so confused.”
- Confused man begs for advice after his child’s mother abandoned him and their 2-month-old baby allegedly due to his joblessness
- Woman abandons her 2-month-old baby and baby daddy due to his joblessness
- “I regret everything I’ve done” Amy Childs speaks about undergoing cosmetic surgery at 18 as she advices young women to desist from it
- Lady SADLY Abandons Her 2-Month-Old Baby & Baby Daddy Because He Is Joblessness
- Man beats 10-month-old baby and the child’s mother because the child won’t stop crying and depriving him of sleep (video)
- Come And Apologize To Me If You Ever Insulted Me For Saying Shatta Wale Is Confused And Inconsistent – Arnold Says After The Musician Proved That He’s Confused And Inconsistent
- Nightlife king, Temidayo Kafaru hits back after his estranged wife accused him of molesting their 5-month-old child; accuses her and her mother of marriage racketeering
- Nightlife king, Temidayo Kafaru hits back after his estranged wife accused him of assaulting their 5-month-old child; accuses her and her mother of marriage racketeering
- Actress Lizzy Anjorin’s New Husband, Allegedly Abandoned His 5 Wives And 3-Month-Old Baby To Marry Her (FULL GIST)
- “In my first pregnancy, I was abandoned, uncared for, confused, and almost ran mad’- Uche Ogbodo spills