Four persons have died after contracting the novel coronavirus in the Bono Region, health authorities have confirmed to MyNewsGh.com.
The region as at February 1, 2022 recorded a total number of 685 cases of COVID-19.
Dr. John Ekow Otoo, the Deputy Bono Regional Director of the Ghana Health Service (GHS) disclosed this last Tuesday, also added that, the Region has 36 active cases, four deaths and 649 recoveries.
“We also have about 280 suspected cases awaiting for results. These persons were as a result of contact tracing or visit to health facilities” he said.
“Currently every Municipal and District in the Bono Region have been hit with the virus “Dr. John Ekow Otoo disclosed cautioning Ghanaians to adhere strictly to the Covid-19 protocols laid down by the government.
“As at February 1, 2022, we recorded a total of 685 confirmed cases with four deaths. Those we have suspected, their samples have been taken to the lab. We are urging all residents to protect themselves through regular hand washing, social distancing and wearing of face masks”, he advised.
- President Akufo-Addo Tours Bono East, Bono And Ahafo Regions
- Akufo-Addo Starts Bono East, Bono, And Ahafo Regions – A 16-Day Working Campaign Tour
- EC Launches Investigation Into Alleged Registering Of Ivorians In The Bono Region
- 2020 Ghana Election : President Akufo-Addo Commission’s 1000 Ton Warehouse At Bono East Region
- 2020 Ghana Election: John Dramani Mahama Begins Bono East Region Tour
- Ghana Election 2022: Bono East Region Tour – John Mahama Makes First Stop At The Palace Of Osabarima Nana Owusu Ababio II
- John Dramani Mahama Begins A 3-Day Tour In The Bono East Region
- Ghana Election 2022: John Mahama To Resume Bono Region Campaign Tour Today.
- MMDCEs paid people to vote against NPP PCs in Bono Region – Abronye
- Bono turns 60, shares playlist of songs that saved his life