A Lady who graduated from UNIZIK has passed away after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down.
Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.
She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC. Unfortunately, she passed on before completing her youth service.
There are two different reports about the cause of her death. Friends shared screenshots of a chat where the deceased purportedly claimed that she had been vomiting after being poisoned by a man who was asking her out in Ibadan.
However, another Facebook user claimed she died from “kidney-related disease” after battling for months to stay alive. It is not clear if the kidney disease was as a result of the alleged poisoning.
Below are posts mourning the deceased:
- UNIZIK graduate dies after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down
- UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Allegedly Poisoned By A Man She Turned Down A Love Proposal
- Best UNIZIK graduating student dies after she was poisoned by a man she turned down (Photos)
- Pretty UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (Pics)
- Beautiful Corps Member Dies After She Was Allegedly Poisoned By A Guy She Refused To Date
- Corps member arrested for allegedly hacking a man to death in Akwa Ibom after ‘hook up’ (Graphic Photo)
- “I made my momma so proud she cried” – UNIZIK medical graduate celebrates as she sweeps 12 awards at induction
- Doctor Who Recently Graduated NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State
- Billionaire Game of Thrones games tycoon and Netflix producer, Lin Qi, dies at 39 after allegedly being poisoned by a co-worker amid fights among his company’s executives’
- Eight year old boy dies after he was allegedly poisoned by his step mother in Kastina