A man has been awarded 5 million naira by the court after he won the lawsuit against the Nigerian customs for seizing his brand new Louis Vuitton laptop bag.
Busola A-A took to her social media page to share details, she wrote:
On this note, the federal high Court has made a ruling that goods contained in a passenger’s baggage provided that it is for personal use and not for sale are exempted from import duties.
- Customs ordered to pay Nigerian N5m, refund illegal duty paid on bag
- Naomi Campbell sued her billionaire ex months before he sued her
- Update: Court awards N10m to man who sued DSS and Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, after he was illegally detained for buying sim card previously used by her
- Nigerian man in prison for 6 years without trial after he was allegedly arrested while charging his laptop at his neighbour’s house
- Nigerian man in prison for 6 years without trial after he was allegedly arrested while charging his laptop at his neighbor’s house
- The thought police are seizing control of America’s liberal newsrooms
- V.P Osinbajo: Cybercrime Is An Electronic Crime. I Don’t See How You Can Investigate That By Seizing People’s Phones
- Agric ministry give reasons for seizing of donkey skin in Nigeria
- Why we’re seizing donkey skin in Nigeria — FG
- Nigerian man imprisoned for 6 years without trial while charging his laptop at a neigbour’s house