The African leaders have not been left behind, after endorsing the adoption of covid-19 organic medicine made available by the republic of Madagascar
The presidents present in the meeting were; Cyril Ramaphosa (African Union Chairperson and South Africa), Abdul Fatah El Sisi (Egypt), Felix Tshisekedi (DRC), Uhuru Kenyatta (Kenya), Paul Kagame (Rwanda), Mahamadou Issoufou (Niger), Idris Derby (Chad), Boubacar Keita (Mali), Andry Rajoelina (Madagascar).
In the next few days the organic medicine will get to all African countries….
- African countries ordering herbal ‘cure’ from Madagascar despite WHO warnings
- Madagascar Herbal Cure For COVID-19 Set To Arrive Nigeria
- Madagascar herbal drug: You lack leadership – PDP blasts Buhari over importation of COVID-19 cure
- PDP Slams Buhari Govt For Importing Madagascar COVID-19 Herbal Cure
- COVID-19: Buhari govt give update on Madagascar herbal cure
- Doctor who criticized Ooni of Ife’s herbal cure for COVID-19 is slammed as he asks why the FG won’t invest the money for Madagascar’s drugs on Nigerian herbalists
- Congo orders COVID-Organics, the Madagascar herbal ‘cure’
- ECOWAS and WAHO refute alleged endorsement of Madagascar’s herbal cure for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: African Union discusses herbal remedy with Madagascar
- COVID-19 cure: WHO sends message to Madagascar govt, cautions African countries