The Nigerian government has insisted that the COVID-19 pandemic cure being imported from Madagascar will be subjected to test.
This was disclosed by the Coordinator, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Sani Aliyu, during the team’s daily press briefing on Tuesday.
“The Madagascar cure will be subjected to the normal regulatory processes that we have, to establish the drug’s efficacy and safety,” Aliyu said.
Also speaking, Health Minister Dr. Osagie Ehanire, confirmed that no new health worker has been infected recently.
“No new infections of health workers have been reported in recent times; those who have recovered are waiting for certification to resume work,” he said.
He added that the Thisday dome isolation center will be put to use in the coming days.
- PDP Slams Buhari Govt For Importing Madagascar COVID-19 Herbal Cure
- Madagascar herbal drug: You lack leadership – PDP blasts Buhari over importation of COVID-19 cure
- Doctor who criticized Ooni of Ife’s herbal cure for COVID-19 is slammed as he asks why the FG won’t invest the money for Madagascar’s drugs on Nigerian herbalists
- Congo orders COVID-Organics, the Madagascar herbal ‘cure’
- COVID-19: African Leaders Abandons Chinese Vaccine,Endorses Madagascar Herbal Cure
- Madagascar Herbal Cure For COVID-19 Set To Arrive Nigeria
- African countries ordering herbal ‘cure’ from Madagascar despite WHO warnings
- ECOWAS and WAHO refute alleged endorsement of Madagascar’s herbal cure for Coronavirus
- Nigerian govt provides update on alleged COVID-19 cure from Madagascar
- Nigerian govt to further research Madagascar herbal as COVID-19 death toll rises by 616 cases