The Imo State Government on Sunday discharged three patients, who tested positive for COVID-19 in the state.
Gov. Hope Uzodinma, disclosed this in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Oguwike Nwachuku, in Owerri.
Uzodinma said that three discharged cases tested negative twice before they were discharged.
He added that the total number of patients presently under treatment at the isolation center as of Sunday is now four.
“Three COVID-19 patients have been discharged today. The number of cases currently under treatment in Imo as at today is four,” he added.
Uzodinma mentioned that the state has not recorded any new cases of COVID-19.
He further appealed to residents to obey and observe the health guidelines by COVID-19 Taskforce.
- COVID-19: Imo govt discharges three patients
- Imo discharges three Covid-19 patients
- COVID-19: Enugu Govt confirms one death, discharges three patients
- Imo discharges 3 coronavirus patients
- Edo records three COVID-19 deaths in 24 hours, discharges 11 patients
- Lagos records three more COVID-19 deaths, discharges 21 more patients
- Kwara records three fresh cases of COVID-19, discharges 20 patients
- BREAKING: Kano State discharges three COVID-19 patients
- Ondo discharges three COVID-19 patients
- Bayelsa discharges three COVID-19 patients