Katsina States government, on Monday night confirmed Forty-nine new cases of coronavirus in the State.
The Governor, Aminu Bello Masari confirmed this in a post on his official Twitter page.
The cases of COVID-19 has gradually increased as the State recorded 68 new cases in two days.
This brings the total number of cases in Katsina to 205.
Masari wrote: “COVID-19 Update, 935 tested, total of 205 cases confirmed.
“49 cases on Monday.
“Sixteen discharged and ten deaths recorded.”
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, confirmed 242 new cases in the country.
The tally of COVID-19 cases in Nigeria stands at 4641, with 902 discharged.
- COVID-19: Sokoto govt confirms 5 new cases as toll hits 112
- Oyo govt confirms 51 new COVID-19 cases as toll hits 2570
- COVID-19: Lagos govt confirms 88 new cases as toll hits 2006
- Lagos govt confirms 62 new cases of COVID-19 as toll hits 1,084
- Osun govt confirms two new COVID-19 cases as toll hits 36
- COVID-19: Lagos Govt confirms 176 new cases as toll hits 1683
- Coronavirus: Kano govt confirms 27 new cases as toll hits 693
- 205 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria
- COVID-19 deaths rise to 205 in Lagos, 389 cases shun treatment
- COVID-19: NCDC confirms 216 new cases as Nigeria’s toll hits 6175