A vial of the investigational drug remdesivir is visually inspected at a Gilead manufacturing site in the United States. PHOTO: AP
Gilead Science’s remdesivir, one of the most highly anticipated drugs being tested against the new coronavirus, showed positive results in a large-scale US government trial, the company said Wednesday.
“We understand that the trial has met its primary endpoint and that NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) will provide detailed information at an upcoming briefing,” the company said.
- “We Have Been Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients In Lagos” Says Minister Of Health
- Study shows drug remdesivir lowers death risk for COVID-19 patients by 62%
- Coronavirus drug remdesivir to run $3,120 for patients with private insurance
- COVID-19 has positively impacted the environment —MKO Balogun, FM expert
- How celebs responded to easing of COVID-19 lockdown
- Woman calls out NCDC as she narrates how they allegedly responded when someone she knows tested positive to COVID-19
- FDNY firefighter who responded to Ground Zero dies of COVID-19
- This Is The First Time I’ve Trended Positively – Akuapem Poloo Brags
- Akuapem Poloo Shares Eulogizes Sarkodie In Latest Video; Thanks Him For Making Her Trend Positively For Days
- How renewable energy can impact households positively ― Mark Obisesan