Seven more Ghanaians have died from the deadly COVID-19 in the latest update provided by the Ghana Health Service.
Ghana’s current death toll sits at 440.
Also, there is a rise in the country’s active cases as 696 new cases have shot the active cases to 6,086.
In all, the number of cases recorded in the country are 69, 255 whiles clinical recoveries recorded are 62, 729.
There are worrying concerns in the country as calls are been intensified for a lockdown of the country to control the spread of the deadly disease.
However, the President of Ghana Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has put in place some restrictions to help control the spread of the deadly virus.
As of now, social gatherings have been banned across the country, the country’s borders by land and sea have also not been opened to human traffic.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ Ayeh Offei-Akoto/2021
- Kenya: Kenya Reports 440 More Covid-19 Infections, Caseload Now 17,975
- COVID-19: We’ve reached 440,000 households with Emergency Food Response palliatives — Lagos govt
- Zookeeper seriously injured after being attacked by 440-pound gorilla in Madrid
- “Don’t Just Count Your Money, Make Your Money Count” – Reno Omokri Teaches The Youth How To Spend Their Money
- COVID-19: 8 new deaths recorded; case count now 6, 352
- COVID-19 active cases now 8, 216; Death toll now 533
- COVID-19 cases now 3, 813; death toll now 377
- More Ghanaians will die ‘by heart’ from Covid this year ‘if care is not taken’ – Snr KCCR Scientist cautions
- US coronavirus toll surpasses 1 million as death toll rises to 58,356