The governor’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Christian Ita, announced this in a statement on Thursday.
According to Ita, the appointments were based on the administration’s policy thrust of ‘putting food on the table’.
Those appointed include Musa Adede – Chairman, Security Trust Fund; Bai Thompson – Special Adviser, Int’l Investors’ link; Aboh Akongfe – Special Assistant, Aviation; Anthony Bassey – Special Assistant, Refugees’ Matter; Edict Essun – Member, Hawkers’ Right Agency; Michael Ogbeche – Member, Equal Opportunity Board; Joshua Ani-Ita – Special Assistant, Hospitality.
Also appointed are Alice Achi – Senior Special Assistant, Women Development; Ekpo Ekpenyong – Senior Special Assistant, Recreational Park Development; Dan Unah – Special Assistant, Job Placement; John Abese – Member, Migration Control Agency; Vincent Egbe – Member, Scrap Metals Board, amongst others.
- Imo Governor, Uzodinma Fires Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants
- Gov. Matawalle swears in 15 new Special Advisers
- Gov. Okowa names two new special advisers
- Fayemi Swears In Eight New Commissioners, Seven Special Advisers
- Trump shuns handshake to avoid coronavirus faux pas
- Factional PDP leader fumes as Fintiri appoints 65 advisers, assistants
- Akwa Ibom Assembly confirms commissioners, special advisers nominees
- Breaking: Governor Makinde Sacks Commissioners, Special Advisers In Oyo
- Special Adviser to the Cross River State Governor allegedly burns his subordinates after he had a dream that they betrayed him (photos)
- Cross River: APC appoints Mbu as acting chairman