Nigerian veteran singer, Daddy Showkey has recounted he was abandoned by friends he helped in the past after an accident he had in 2007.
In an Instalive chat with a friend, the singer revealed that he was in the hospital for 3 years after which friends he helped in the past never allowed him into their homes because he had next to nothing after he recovered.
According to Daddy Showkey, he had to let go of pride to start all over again so he can help his family. He said he travelled to Warri where he was taught a new business by a man who paid him a monthly salary. The singer who got quite emotional, said it was from there he rebuilt himself.
Here is the video below;
- Daddy Showkey recounts how he was abandoned by friends he helped after an accident; says he had let go of pride to start all over again (video)
- Stop Comparing Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy, Let Them All Celebrate Their Wins’ – Veteran, Daddy Showkey Warns [VIDEO]
- I Couldn’t Walk For 3 Years After Accident In 2007 – Daddy Showkey
- You’re rushing to kill yourself – Daddy Showkey slams those violating health guidelines after the lockdown was lifted (video)
- ‘Workout You No Go Do’ — Daddy Showkey Cautions Fans After Obama DMW’s Death [VIDEO]
- Daddy Showkey Warns Nigerians Against Dangerous Sex Position Called “Reverse Cow Girl” (Video)
- Daddy Showkey Tenders Apology After Slamming Nigerians For Violating Ease Of Lockdown Guidelines
- Take health guidelines seriously, Daddy Showkey warns Nigerians