May 14, 2022, 19:42 pm
Dangote cement has donated 35 “fully equipped” security cars to Lagos state government, as part of the support to strengthen response to security challenges in the state.
Dangote Group shared pictures of the security cars while they were being handed over to Lagos state government.
- Dangote Cement Plc launches the second season of her ‘Dangote Bag of Goodies’ national consumer promotion
- Guy Turns Down Dangote Daughter’s Proposal Because Her Father Sells Cement
- Non-sovereign bonds hit N1tr as Dangote Cement lists N100b bond
- Group gives billionaire, Aliko Dangote ultimatum to reduce price of cement
- Dangote Cement sustains 54,000 jobs in 4 African Countries
- “Dangote Makes Billions from Milking Poor Nigerians” – Man Rants After Cement Price Hike [VIDEO]
- 9 millionaires to emerge daily in Dangote Cement’s Promo
- Dangote Cement raises N250b via debt market in 6 months
- Millionaires to emerge in Dangote Cement promo
- Nigeria: Dangote Cement Makes N162.9 Billion Profit in 6 Months