Africa’s richest businessman, Aliko Dangote, has donated a mobile testing center with the capacity to test 400 people for COVID-19 daily, to the Kano State Government.
According to a statement by Mr Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje, on Saturday, the donation was announced by Ganduje during a briefing of the State Task Force on COVID-19.
Kano State currently has 313 cases of Covid-19 as at Yesterday May 2.
- COVID-19: Dangote donates 400-capacity mobile testing centre to kano
- Kaduna expands testing as USAID provides mobile testing vehicle
- COVID-19: ThisDay Dome Treatment Centre now testing centre
- NCDC validates new PCR testing centre in Edo, as govt begins sample testing at UBTH
- COVID-19: NCDC validates new PCR testing centre in Edo, as govt begins sample testing at UBTH
- Dangote donates lab to Kano
- CACOVID donates 66- bed isolation centre to Kano
- COVID 19: Ganduje opens exclusive testing centre for Christians in Kano
- Nengi Congratulates Laycon on his ambassadorial deal with mobile phone manufacturing giants, Oppo Mobile
- Dangote’s Butt: My Former Girlfriend, Autumn Spike, Tried To Extort $5million From Me – Aliko Dangote