The strange deaths in Kano continued on Tuesday after a dead body was found under Kofar Nasarawa Bridge, a popular section of the metropolis.
The deceased whose identity is yet-to-be identified, was said to be in his late sixties and suddenly collapsed to the ground and dying immediately.
As a result of the strange incident, residents of the area have continued to express fear.
A handful of them said that hours after calls were put across to security and health agencies, they had refused to show up to evacuate the corpse.
“We are now restless, we don’t know what killed him, we just found his body lying on the ground.
“We have called the Ministry of Health and police, since afternoon no response, the body has started swelling,” a resident told Newzandar News.
It was observed that the headquarters of the Kano State Fire Service was less than 100 meters from where the incident occurred.
Over the past week, at least 150 persons have been reported dead in the city, raising deep concerns among residents now desperate for urgent intervention.
- Dead body litters Kano street as strange disease ravages city
- Many hospitalized as strange disease hits Kano
- Strange Disease Attacks Residents in Kano
- Governor Tambuwal confirms outbreak of strange disease which has killed 4 people in Sokoto
- Flood ravages Benin City, render many homeless
- ‘I Miss My Old Body, I’m So Scared’ – Uche Ogbodo Shares Concern Over Her Postpartum Body, Asks For Tips On How To Get Her Body Back
- “The Same Body You Hate Is The Same Body That Puts Food On My Table” – Eniola Badmus Replies Critics Of Her Body
- Ganduje relaxes Kano lockdown as strange deaths continue
- Kano: No conclusion on strange deaths yet – Nigerian govt