My super amazing people…I am dropping this early this morning so you reflect on it in the course of the day. Schedule some time on it. Here now,
Envy is too great a burden to bear.
Envy is like biting a dog because the dog bit you.
Here’s the accurate description..”Envy shoots at others and wounds herself”. It is self punishment. When an envious man hears another praised, he feels himself injured.
The scriptures says in Proverbs “A relaxed attitude lengthens a man’s life; Jealousy rots it away.
Envy drains the joy, satisfaction and purpose out of living. If allowed to grow, it breeds hate and revenge. Revenge converts a little right into a big wrong. Watch out! It’s an appetite that is never satisfied.
Some people seem to know how to live everybody’s lives but their own. Envy is the consuming desire to have everybody else a little less successful than you are. Don’t measure your success by what others have or haven’t done. Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to achievers.
Envy is a tremendous waste of mental energy. Refrain from it-It might have been the root of most of your unhappiness or depression. Imagine being sad for a course or something others are blessed of, sincerely there is no point in…Nothing I must say. If others are blessed and you’re not, simply bless God for their blessings, celebrate and trust God to bless one day in the future.
Sometime ago while we were growing up as kids, we were instructed to always celebrate one another’s wins as much as we will also be sincerely happy for them. Well, as kids I must state that it is not very easy because the tendency to want to have what other kids have. One day my sister was bought a new dress and I was not, I desired a new clothe too but I had nothing for me.
I suddenly felt cheated as I reasoned like a child I was then, Went to the cloth and tore it out of anger and Ignorance. I was heavily dealt with by my parents and I was not bought cloth for that charismas and the next because of my envy and jealous. From that day, I learnt to appreciate what I have and be patiently believing God for what’s not present yet. Trust me it is not that easy but I learnt to live that way in a hard way. In that manner I may not envy or be jealous about any one’s success.
Most of us are the way I was while growing but No, it doesn’t pay at all. Rather it keeps you at risk of gaining your favor or wealth. Patience is the virtue that makes all desires obtainable. This is possible if while being patient you’re working behind the scene. Most people believe patience is just waiting, Trust me it is not; It is more of what you do while waiting right? Don’t be deceived by the trending attitude of some people who are obviously dealing and struggling with envy and jealousy in their lives.
In the face of what is obtainable for you…Simply celebrate the wins of others if possible reach out to them and tell them how happy you’re for them. They may decide to link you up so you could experience what they have tasted. Rather than being envious be more productive with your outcomes. One day, you’ll be glad you did. I love you so much and I would love you to be more better than you’re after reading and following through the instructions on my blog. Keep you heart crossed to follow up every instruction, you will see how your life will automatically take a new shape. I call you blessed.
Again, Envy is too great a burden to bear.
Read it again!
Please let me get a feedback on how this blessed you on the comment box.
- Where’s Davido- See How Sophie Momodu Makes Us Green With Envy In These Photos
- Time Out With Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Steps Out With Her 64-year Old Husband And Haters Are Green With Envy
- Go Green With Envy For These 13 Unique Aso Ebi Owanbe Styles
- Chris Evans Is Giving People Major ‘Beard Envy’ in Behind-the-Scenes MCU Set Photo
- The World Teaches Us Envy, Hate, Racism, Tribalism, Sexism & Othe Isms – Tiwa Savage Dishes Out Word Of Advice To Fans
- Man accuses his baby mama of beating him up over “jealousy, lies and envy”
- Actor Sparks Envy Among Celebrities In Touching Birthday Message To Funke Akindele
- Taiwo Hassan sparks envy among Yoruba movie stars in birthday message to Funke Akindele
- Regina Daniels Sends Out A Lovely Message To Her Former Boyfriend Somadina Adinma; Ned Nwoko Might Envy This Message By His Wife
- ‘Don’t Envy God’s Grace In My Life, Am His Favorite’ — Nkechi Blessing Tells Critics