Diana French has a bone to pick with Kyle Richards. And Diane Keaton, for that matter.
French, a retired pharmacy clerk from Los Angeles, wound up an unwitting viral star when “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards saw a picture of French’s hands on Diane Keaton’s Instagram and thought she recognized a ring that had been stolen from her home in a 2018 burglary.
For some reason, Keaton identified French in the picture as a psychic from Santa Monica, which may have been why Richards’ subsequent attempt to find French through a private investigator came to no avail.
This week, however, a TikTok user identified French as her grandmother from her hands and attempted to clear her name, saying that the ring had been in her possession for decades while offering photographic proof.
French, however, is fed up, telling “Inside Edition” during her Sept. 28 appearance that she wants an apology from Richards and Keaton.
“I don’t deserve this,” she told the show. “My twin sister called and said, ‘Diana, you’re on Google.”
“My mother was killed 40 years ago and my dad gave me her band,” French explained of the ring, noting that she has appraisal papers from 1980 that set the ring’s value at $2,500, along with a trove of family photos showing her wearing the item for decades.
As for the nails, French said she’s always had them: “I am totally lost without them.”
And while she doesn’t remember the particular date Keaton took the pic, she does remember the actress was her customer.
“That picture of my hands was taken on the counter of the pharmacy,” she said.
Reached by Page Six, Richards’ team had no comment; Keaton’s has yet to respond.
New York Post
- Video of Nigerians in Scotland calling President Buhari a bad boy surfaces online, Watch video hereOctober 25, 2020Nigerians who are outside the country is not giving up at all as they keep on protesting until the government will listen to them and reach out to ...[Read more]
- Femi Kuti encourages BBNaija for her act of kindness towards the needyOctober 25, 2020The wife of popular Nigerian musician Femi Kuti has out of her heart showered Big Brother Nigeria star, Erica, with divine blessings for her act of ...[Read more]
- Davido advises protesters from burning down police stations, burning buses and looting shopsOctober 25, 2020CEO of DMW Davido has taken to social media to condemn protesters burning down police stations, burning buses and looting shops. According to Davido, ...[Read more]
- See what Nengi told her fansOctober 25, 2020Former BBNaija housemate Nengi has admonished her fans to desist from insulting people on her behalf. Nengi According to her, they should rather show ...[Read more]
- See what is going on between BBNaija Prince and EricaOctober 25, 2020Former Big Brother Naija Housemates, Prince and Erica have got fans talking after a photo of the two from a video call hit the internet. ...[Read more]
- ENDSARS: Nigerians In Paris Stage Their Protest In Solidarity With Those At Home (+Photos)October 25, 2020The protest to see a conclusion to police brutalities looks positive and unabated in spite of the administration intrigues. So as to end it at home, ...[Read more]
- See Gorgeous Photos From Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Tolanibaj’s BirthdayOctober 25, 2020Previous Big Brother Naija housemate, Tolanibaj turned 27 5 days prior and denoted her birthday at a private gathering. Tragically, she was unable to ...[Read more]
- Fearless Ibrah Says Kennedy Agyapong Will Go Mad Or Commit Suicide Before 10th JanuaryOctober 25, 2020Ghanaian mogul Ibrahim Dauda prevalently known as Ibrah One is attempting to place himself into inconvenience again as he has begun another battle he ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Says He Is Done With Makeup (+Photo)October 25, 2020Well known Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky has guaranteed his fans to avoid cosmetics and serve them with his natural beauty. As per Bobrisky, he will ...[Read more]
- Man Calls Out Comedian Ebiye For Selling A Benz He Purchased From HimOctober 25, 2020A man @MrPsalms on Twitter, has accused Comedian Ebiye of selling the Benz he purchased from him using a loan and losing the cash to forex exchanging ...[Read more]