Diddy and education guru Steve Perry are opening their third charter school.
Capital Prep Bronx will start remote classes Tuesday and transition to “hybrid/in-person” classes, they said.
“We’re not just teaching reading, math and coding. We are grooming future leaders that will change their communities and the world,” Diddy said.
The school has nearly 200 students do far for sixth and seventh grades. The rapper and the educator also have campuses in Harlem and Bridgeport, Conn.
New York Post
- Who is Gretchen Mol on HBO’s ‘Perry Mason’? All About Linda, Lupe, and Perry’s Crazy Love Life
- HBO’s ‘Perry Mason’ Gets 100% Better After Perry Mason Becomes a Lawyer
- Parent demand for NYC charter school seats intensified during COVID-19 pandemic
- Board of Regents Rejects Bid for New Charter School, Citing State Cap
- Amid NY budget talks, any hope of charter school expansion appears DOA
- Anti-poverty group flunks lawmakers for blocking Harlem charter school
- NY state cap blocks Queens charter school for struggling kids
- NYC mayoral candidate Ray McGuire supports lifting charter-school cap
- Man with gash on neck dies after cops find him outside Harlem charter school
- 17-year-old boy fatally shot outside Brooklyn charter school