While she’s certainly accustomed to myriads of relationship proposals from men in her DMs on a daily basis, this particular proposal hits different that even the songstress and Disc Jockey was taken aback by it.
DJ Cuppy took to her social media page recently to share the screenshot of the marriage proposal a gentleman sent to her via mail. The lovestruck gentleman, in his proposal, shared how he’s intoxicated by the love he has for the billionaire heiress.
He went on to beg Cuppy to reply to his message so they could plan their wedding which could potentially take place in 2023. The gentleman shared that since Cuppy isn’t a materialistic lover, then she probably could give him the consideration of their proposed marriage.
His marriage proposal with the subject, Bookings_Marriage_2021, reads in part,
I just woke up, can’t do without checking your Dm, Facebook. Love is [sic] a thing of #Heart, and courage. Since, you’re not a materialistic lover can you just sincerely write if I’m good for you?
Read the full proposal as shared by DJ Cuppy below,
- ❤️❤️❤️DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Dating Fireboy DML By Sharing Lovely Photos…Nigerians React
- Hours after revealing she is looking for love, DJ Cuppy receives a marriage proposal from a suitor who is “intoxicated in love”
- “Lets prepare for our wedding 2023?” DJ Cuppy receives a marriage proposal from a suitor who is “intoxicated in love”
- PROPOSAL GONE WRONG : Lady Leaves Her Lover In The Mud After Rejecting His Marriage Proposal (Video)
- Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Finally Gets A Marriage Proposal (Photo)
- DJ Cuppy Gets Marriage Proposal Hours After Revealing She Needs A Husband
- I donât know who she is â Singer Zlatan Ibile says weeks after DJ Cuppy disclosed via Twitter that he blocked her after their collaboration (video)
- Troy Aikman on Daniel Jones’ leap and the Cowboys’ surprising marriage
- Coronavirus gave surprising silver lining to our marriage
- “Every Spiritual 7th Woman Trying To Spoil Your Marriage Will Never Smell Marriage” – Regina Daniels Receives Prayers About Ned Nwoko