United States president, Donald Trump, has promised to send ventilators to Nigeria to help in the fight against the Coronavirus disease.
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, announced during a media briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Tuesday, April 28, 2023, that President Trump made the promise during a phone call with President Muhammadu Buhari earlier on Tuesday.
“President Muhammadu Buhari today had a phone conversation with President Donald Trump, at the request of the American President. The conversation centred on Nigeria’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. President Buhari used the opportunity to brief the American President on the steps that Nigeria is taking to contain the spread of the disease.
For his part, President Trump assured that the United States stand in solidarity with Nigeria in this difficult time and promised to send ventilators to support the country in its fight against the pandemic.” Lai Mohammed said
- Donald Trump promises to send ventilators to Nigeria during phone call with Buhari
- Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria
- C0vid-19: Donald Trump Finally Fulfills Promise As The Promised 200 Ventilators Are Handed Over To Nigeria
- BREAKING: President Trump Hands Over 200 Ventilators To Nigeria
- FG targets 2m tests in 3 months as US promises ventilators
- Churches Provide essential services says Donald Trump as he declares worship centres open
- Nigeria hasn’t received ventilators from Trump – Mohammed
- Trump to send ventilators to Nigeria, Lai Mohammed reveals