Hip Hop mogul and producer, Dr Dre’s estranged wife, Nicole has stated that Dre secretly transferred valuable assets like his stage name and “The Chronic” to himself recently after they split in order to avoid losing them to her when their divorce battle started.
But Dre and his management have debunked her story calling them “ridiculous” and an attempt to embarrass him into submission.
Dre and Nicole have been in the middle of a messy divorce battle where she is asking for almost $2 million a month in spousal support after finding out she can’t get half of his properties and wealth because she signed a prenup agreement.
Nicole says she signed the prenup under duress and that Dre ripped it up several years into the marriage, actions Dre strongly denies .
Nicole Young, in new legal documents claims Dre created a solely-owned, brand new holding company and transferred into it what she claims is joint property — trademarks for “Dr. Dre” and “The Chronic.” Nicole says it’s a blatant attempt to hide assets that are community property.”
According to Nicole’s legal docs, she says Dre transferred the trademarks after he allegedly kicked her out of their home and before he threatened on June 27, 2020 to divorce her.
Nicole, then took advantage of the heads up and filed for divorce just 2 days later.
Nicole calls Dre’s move an “epic failure and reveals the true nature of his character, or lack thereof.” Nicole says the Dre trademark was first filed in 1997 — when they were already married.
Nicole also claims she was the victim of physical, emotional and financial abuse during their marriage. She does not outline specific instances of abuse. Our Dre sources say to that
But a Dre source has denied her claims, telling TMZ:
“They were married in 1996. Chronic came out in ’92 and Dr. Dre used his name since the 80’s, so it’s all his and his alone.”
“It’s the act of a desperate woman who finally realized that the iron-clad prenup she signed doesn’t win her the lottery.”
“In their 26 years together, there has never been any hint or claim of threatened or actual physical violence and the insinuation is an insult to actual victims of domestic abuse.”
“There was one incident of violence 30 years ago not involving Nicole — and Dre paid the price for it.”
- Timaya Has Good Taste, Meet His Curvy 3rd Baby Mama Who Is A PainterIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020A few days ago, Nigerian musician, Timaya, took to his social media pages and shared beautiful pictures of his 6 months old daughter with his 3rd ...[Read more]
- Real Reason Why Paul Okoye Visited Ned Nwoko RevealedIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Just a few days ago, Nigerian artist from the defunct P-Square group, Paul Okoye popularly known as Rudeboy, paid a visit to actress Regina Daniels ...[Read more]
- ”Shut Down!”- Destiny Etiko, Angela Okorie And Other Stars React To Eniola Badmus’ Bikini PhotoIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Eniola Badmus has shut down the internet with her hot bikini photo taken from a poolside. The photo was shared by actress cum comedienne and a closed ...[Read more]
- Just A Week Of Getting Married To Williams Uchemba, Brunella Oscar’s Instagram Activity Keep Soaring (Photo)In Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020The Instagram account of actor Williams Uchemba’s wedded wife, Brunella Oscar is recording more followers after their marriage. – Advertisement ...[Read more]
- NYC sends TLC workers to defiant SI bar, which locks doors and says closedIn USANovember 29, 2020The city sent taxi sheriffs of all people Sunday to crack down on a Staten Island bar owner who crowed about defying COVID-19 restrictions — only for ...[Read more]
- Revealed! Regina Daniels Takes S£xually Enhanced Chocolate To Boost Her Libido (Photos)In Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Marriage-made millionaire and Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels, has publicly disclosed that she takes Jurama chocolate to help boost her libido. ...[Read more]
- NYS Assembly hearing on mayor’s control of NYC school system in mid-DecemberIn USANovember 29, 2020The New York State Assembly plans to hold a hearing in mid-December on whether mayoral control of the New York City school system should be extended ...[Read more]
- Kobe Bryant’s Hall Of Fame Induction Festival Postponed To May 2021In Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame ceremony which was set to take place in August 2020 but was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic ...[Read more]
- Cuomo looking to close ‘loophole’ allowing bad cops to keep police credentialsIn USANovember 29, 2020New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Sunday said he is looking at closing a loophole that could allow a cop accused of misconduct in one police department ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke caught wearing an expensive sandal from Dolce and GabannaIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, has taken to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself as he sat in a chair while wearing a black trouser and a ...[Read more]