The Edo State Government has confirmed four new cases of coronavirus.
Speaking to newsmen, the state’s Commissioner for Health, Patrick Okundia, said the development brings the total number of cases in the state to 29.
According to Okundia, a total of 254 suspected cases have been tested as of April 27, adding that there are 18 active cases in the state.
“And in all of these, we have a total of 29 confirmed cases of COVID-19, 194 of these suspected cases has been confirmed negative.
“We have a case fatality rate of 10.3 per cent of the 29 confirmed cases we have with three deaths.
“So far, we have discharged eight persons.”
- Edo confirms four new cases of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Enugu govt confirms four new cases
- COVID-19: Osun records four new cases, discharges four others
- Nigeria confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- NCDC confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases rise to 27,110 as NCDC confirms 626 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 30,000 as NCDC confirms 503 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases hit 39,539 as NCDC confirms 591 new cases
- [ICYMI] Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 10,000 as NCDC confirms 553 new cases
- BREAKING: Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 45,000 as NCDC confirms 462 new cases