Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Enugu Zonal Office, have arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu.
A statement by Wilson Uwajaren, EFCC’s Head, Media and Publicity on Wednesday said the suspects were arrested on Tuesday, June 22, 2022 in a sting operation at Sunrise Estate, Emene, Enugu following credible intelligence on their alleged criminal activities.
The suspects allegedly specialized in defrauding unsuspecting members of the public, including foreigners through the internet.
The suspects are: Onah Uchenna Paul, Ali Chidiebere Shedrack, Samson Ugwuoke, Ogbaru Chidozie Kingsley, Eneh Nelson, Ameh David Onwenchochi, Orji Opara Chimaobi, Chukwudi Emmanuel, Alina Arinze and Tasie Henry Nzube.
Items recovered from them include mobile phones, laptops, one Lexus ES 350 car with the registration number APP-331-GV belonging to Tasie Henry Nzube and a Toyota Corolla car with registration number UWN-239-HN belonging to Onah Uchenna Paul.
They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- “Leave that Yahoo Yahoo boyfriend before he brings you Yahoo Yahoo disgrace” – Ifu Ennada tells women dating fraudsters
- Yahoo-Yahoo: EFCC Arrests Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja
- EFCC arrests 32 suspected Yahoo boys in Lagos [Photos]
- Yahoo boys: EFCC arrests 11 suspected internet fraudsters with 12 cars in Osogbo [PHOTOS]
- Ogun: EFCC arrests 18 suspected yahoo boys in Sagamu
- Yahoo boys track down and punish other yahoo boys who defrauded them (video)
- Angry Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Other Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (Video)
- Yahoo boys track down and punish yahoo boys who scammed them (Video)
- Nigerian Soldier Threatens To Kill SARS If They Arrest Yahoo Boys Because They Are Also Yahoo Boys
- Yahoo boys Come to Yoruba Nation, Because Sunday Igboho will not allow any police to arrest you — Yoruba Nation agitator tells Yahoo boys (video)