Not everyone’s skin is thriving during lockdown.
Emily Ratajkowski admitted during a recent Q&A on her Instagram Stories that her complexion “freaked out” at the start of quarantine, and she’s switching up her skincare routine to combat the changes.
One of the key products for that the model, 28, said she uses is Cosrx’s Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence ($23), which boasts 96 percent snail mucin, a powerful ingredient that claims to “aid in skin repair, hydration, brightness and tone” of the skin.
Though it may seem like a slimy mess, snail secretion is actually very popular in the skincare community, particularly in Korean beauty products. Of 250 reviews on Ulta’s website, more than 200 give the Cosrx product a full five stars.
Other key products in Ratajkowski’s lineup include a gentle cleanser ($35) and intense replenishing serum ($70) by Dr. Loretta as well as Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Anti-Aging Moisturizer ($75), which has a cult following of its own.
Clearly, whatever Ratajkowski’s doing is working.
- Alicia Keys’ skincare routine includes essential oils, crystals and sulfur
- Chrissy Teigen’s skincare routine will set you back over $1,500
- Marilyn Monroe’s skincare routine revealed in official document
- Watch: Rihanna Shows Off Her 3-Step Nightly Skincare Routine
- Sophia Hutchins shows us her skincare routine
- Rihanna claps back at fan’s comment on her skincare routine
- Baker Mayfield’s offseason includes the ‘lake life’ with wife Emily
- Watch 10,000 snail-eating ducks ‘clean’ a rice paddy
- Tonto Dikeh Gives Herself A Snail Farm As Birthday Gift For This Reason
- Snail Seller Meets Her Longtime Customer Who Is Now A State Governor