One of the emirs of the newly created emirates in Kano, the Emir of Rano, Dr Tafida Abubakar Ila ll, was allegedly taken to a hospital yesterday, May 1, over an illness.
Though it is still not clear if his illness is related to Coronavirus, Newzandar News reported that he was brought to Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) in a critical state. He was reportedly referred to the Nassarawa Specialist Hospital for further medical attention.
A traditional title holder in Rano emirate who pleaded anonymity told the publication that the Emir of Rano was first rushed to AKTH, but was referred to Nassarawa hospital due to lack of oxygen.
“The vehicle conveying the emir to Nassarawa hospital just left the premises of AKTH, the condition of the emir was critical at the time they departed AKTH.
“The emir is in critical condition and from the look of things, the situation is alarming, may Allah protect us all.”
- Emir of Rano is sick but not related to covid-19, says Officials
- BREAKING: Kano: Emir of Rano is dead
- JUST IN: Emir of Rano is dead
- Breaking: Emir of Rano is dead
- Breaking: Emir Of Rano Dies, Another Major Blow To Kano
- Emir of Rano dies after being hospitalized
- Pres. Buhari commiserates with Kano over passing of Emir of Rano, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila Auta Bawo
- BREAKING: Kano Deaths: Buhari reacts to death of Abubakar Bawo, Emir of Rano
- Buhari condoles with Kano Govt, Emirate over Emir of Rano’s death
- Ganduje condoles with late Emir’s family, Rano emirate