Nigeria Police Force Spokesperson, Frank Mba has said that they are closely monitoring proceedings at the various judicial panels on restitution for victims of SARS and other related matters to make ethical adjustments in the services of the Force.
Speaking on Channels Televisions’ Sunrise Daily, Mba said Nigerians should lookout for a deepened Police Force process that will include a community approach in the implementation of security across the country.
He reiterated that the police are working round the clock to make sure they provide a safe and secure environment for citizens to live in.
“We have officers monitoring and involved in the EndSARS hearing/commission sittings across the nation.
“We are documenting events in the panel and there are lessons to be learnt from the before and after acts of the EndSARS rally and coming out with customized solutions to address the issues via deepening the internal process of the Police Force towards community policing.”
- Buhari reacts to death of Abubaka, Sultan of Sokoto’s younger brotherIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021A former governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Babatunde Gbadamosi has narrated his experience with COVID-19. Gbadamosi tested positive for the virus ...[Read more]
- Pigeons released by Imo Governor, Uzodinma also refuse to fly (Watch)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021It appears this is a period of subtle birds protest as Pigeons released by Imo state governor refused to take flight at the state’s Armed Forces ...[Read more]
- “What I Would Love To Be Remembered For” – Singer, SimiIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Nigerian sensational singer and mother of one, Simisola Kosoko professionally known as Simi, has disclosed what she would love to be remembered for. ...[Read more]
- Gbadamosi narrates how he survived COVID-19In COVID-19, NewsJanuary 16, 2021Olisa and Onyeka Eze, two princes of Ukpo kingdom in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, who were detained for three months over a ...[Read more]
- Akande remains truly inspirational, a challenge to politicians – OyetolaIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Olisa and Onyeka Eze, two princes of Ukpo kingdom in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, who were detained for three months over a ...[Read more]
- Liverpool vs Man Utd: Ex-EPL referee reveals how Klopp tried to influence himIn EPL, SportsJanuary 16, 2021Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has reacted to reports linking the club’s former coach, Avram Grant, with a return to Chelsea. Grant has been linked ...[Read more]
- Sam George narrates insider account behind NPP MPs reporting to Parliament at 3amIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 16, 2021Member of Parliament for Ningo Prapram Sam George has explained the reason behind the NPP MPs early attendance to Parliament on Friday, January 16, ...[Read more]
- Man caught after paying with fake transfer in an expensive restaurant (Video)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021A young man has got himself in a big mess after dining and wining in a big restaurant then paying with a fake bank transfer. It was an unfortunate ...[Read more]
- Transfer: Ozil finally reaches agreement with Arsenal to terminate contractIn SportsJanuary 16, 2021Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has reacted to reports linking the club’s former coach, Avram Grant, with a return to Chelsea. Grant has been linked ...[Read more]
- Arthur Eze’s kinsmen storm Ngige’s office after release from detentionIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Abia State government, on Saturday, said it has set up a mobile court in the State to check the unabated harmful environmental attitudes of the ...[Read more]