A father, Jibrin Aliyu, and his three wives have been arrested by the police in Kebbi State for allegedly chaining an 11-year-old boy for two years, Sun News reports.
The Public Relations Officer(PPRO) of the command, DSP Nafi’u Abubakar, revealed that the suspects were arrested on Sunday in Badariya, while the victim was taken to Sir Yahaya Memorial Hospital.
While speaking with newsmen, an elder brother to the victim, Bilal Aliyu, claimed that the boy was only chained during the day and taken to his room in the evening, adding that the process was not more than one year.
- Moment epileptic boy chained for two years alongside animals is rescued (videos)
- Police Rescue Epileptic Boy Chained For Two Years By His Family
- See the moment epileptic child chained for two years alongside animals is rescued (videos)
- The father of 12-year-old boy chained for two years alongside animals in Kebbi has been charged to court
- Little Boy Rescued After He Was Chained For Two Years Alongside Animals By His Stepmother (Watch Video)
- 10-year-old chained for two years in Kebbi
- Father who chained boy to animals in Kebbi charged to court
- Man Rescued After Being Chained For 30 Years By Father In Kano
- Another man chained by father for 30 years rescued in Kano
- Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (Photos)