Nigerian music mogul and Entrepreneur, Soso Soberekon recently took to his social media page to react to the infamous loan deal that was brokered between the Nigerian Government and China.
According to the popular artist manager, the outcome of the deal means that every Nigerian owes China the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira only, including you and i.
Sharing the photo above, he wrote ;
HIDDEN CLAUSE FOUND IN CHINA’s LOAN MOU
Nigeria owes China N3 trillion.
Nigeria previously borrowed $3.1billion from China. ♥️Nigeria under Buhari borrowed $6billion from China under infrastructural development.
That does not include the $322million Nigeria borrowed from China 2018. This week Buhari & Rotimi Amaechi wants to borrow more $500million for railway nobody is talking.
There are approximately 198 million Nigerians. ♠️If you divide the amount with our population, every Nigerian, including you, owes China N15,000. ♥️So when next you see a Chinese, respect him or her. 🎲You owe them.😂😂😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
- Why It Didn’t Worked Out Between Me And Mercy Eke – Ike OnyemaIn EntertainmentJanuary 25, 2021Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2019 reality star, Ike Onyema has revealed why his relationship with Mercy Eke crashed. Recall that Ike and Mercy, BBNaija ...[Read more]
- NYPD cops shoot fleeing Queens car thiefIn USAJanuary 25, 2021Police shot and wounded a man who fled from them in a stolen car in Queens on Sunday night, authorities and sources said. The shooting took place ...[Read more]
- Owner of illegal Queens nightclub fights with deputies during raidIn USAJanuary 25, 2021The owner of an illegal Queens nightclub was arrested after scuffling with deputies conducting an early Sunday morning raid, authorities said. About ...[Read more]
- Shock As Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Dies At 83In Celebrity News, Entertainment, Nigeria NewsJanuary 25, 2021Veteran Nollywood actor, Dan Nkoloagu has died. Nollywood was thrown into mourning following the demise of one of it own; Dan ...[Read more]
- “I ‘Died’ Three Times And Later Went Blind For Six Months” – Nollywood Actress, Maryann ApolloIn Celebrity News, Entertainment, Nigeria NewsJanuary 25, 2021In a recent interview, Nollywood actress, Maryann Apollo, has explained what changed her life around. Maryann Apollo revealed why she became a born ...[Read more]
- NYC set to get another ‘paltry’ amount of COVID-19 doses this weekIn USAJanuary 24, 2021New York City is expected to receive another “paltry” 100,000 new doses of the COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday — a fraction of what is needed, officials ...[Read more]
- Tensions emerge between Gov. Cuomo and Chuck Schumer amid pandemic, sources sayIn USAJanuary 24, 2021Democratic rule in D.C. amid the coronavirus pandemic could expose simmering tensions between New York’s two political titans — Gov. Andrew Cuomo and ...[Read more]
- HIGHLIGHTS: Bioh’s lone strike denies Kotoko chance to go top of GPL tableIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 24, 2021Second-half substitute, Samuel Bio, scored for Aduana Stars to deny Asante Kotoko the chance to go on top of the Ghana Premier League. The Porcupine ...[Read more]
- “I’m Fulani but it makes no sense for cows to be roaming the streets in 2021” Adamu Garba writesIn NewsJanuary 24, 2021Adamu Garba has given his opinion on the topic of open grazing in Nigeria. The former presidential aspirant tweeted: “I’m a Fulani man, but I ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actor Dan Nkoloagu dies at age 83In NewsJanuary 24, 2021Nollywood actor, Dan Nkoloagu has died. He passed on Friday, Jan 22, 2021, his son Dan Nkoloagu Jr. announced on Facebook. Sharing a photo of the ...[Read more]