On Tuesday night, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC announced 195 new cases in Nigeria, with Lagos recording 80.
Nigerians have taken to social media to react in shock to the new development, bearing in mind that the lockdown will be eased off by Monday May 4 and everyone is expected to get back to work.
Taking to Twitter, some Nigerians called on President Buhari to extend the lockdown.
Continue to read their reactions below
- #Extendthelockdown trends as Nigerians react in shock to 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded on Tuesday
- 195 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded In Nigeria
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone
- 195 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as total number hits 3145Â
- 195 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
- 195 fresh cases of COVID19 recorded in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Nigeria Records 195 New Cases On March 6
- 195 new cases pushes Nigeria’s covid-19 numbers past 3000
- JUST IN: Nigeria confirms 195 new cases of COVID-19
- NCDC records 195 new cases of COVID-19, total infections now 3145