Hundreds of opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) members have taken to social media to demand their party accounts for its own collated results in the just-ended election instead of deceiving them with the court case, MyNewsGh.com has filed.
The footsoldiers of the party say it appears the NDC led by John Dramani Mahama is in court without any form of evidence whatsoever and without any data contrary to an earlier impression.
Leading the call for answers, is Executive Director of the Alliance for Social Equity and Public Accountability (ASEPA), Mensah Thompson, Efo Kormi and other members of the party who defend its agenda always.
According to the ASEPA boss, the NDC created the impression that it had good data and “contracted a biostatistician to do some analysis on the election results for you [NDC] … He made several discoveries which featured in a viral video that got everyone questioning the integrity of the elections based how basic his presentation was”.
“Fast forward a few weeks later, you went to Court and the out of the 5 witnesses you chose to submit to the Court, none included the biostatistician who you contracted to work on the election results analysis.” He wondered.
“Wait, I thought millions of cedis was spent camping people at the party HQ to do some work on the infractions on the 2020 election results?Where is their output? What did they find? Where is their report?” He asked.
Several other members of the party expressed similar sentiments that the party was taking them for granted.
“Serious ooo JM never failed to disappoint. He has hijacked the party after the abysmal performance as a sitting prez in the 2016 election,that he’s the only one who can win 2020 election. Now here we are, Kofi Adam n Kwakye Fosu were everywhere that only JM can win 2020.”
That shows how useless your party national executives are. They went to the court with nothing, absolutely nothing. No pink sheets, no evidence, no facts and no law. They only went there with the overhyped, overpampered and arrogant lawyer Tsatsu Tsikata who only speaks long hours of foreign-acquired accent English grammar with little or no law or no citation of relevant laws, statutes or case laws to support his long emotional and political arguments. That is why I always say that this 2020 election petition is the most useless, incompetent, frivolous vexatious and whimsical election petition in the history of Ghana and the world. It is empty without any evidence or substance. It should be thrown out into the Zoom Lion dustbin in front of the Court or at best the petition papers should be given to groundnut sellers to sell more groundnuts.”
“Untruthful characters worrying us, they can’t even put mechanism in place to protect our votes. Two agents leaving strong rooms to deliver one message. Kai”
You are absolutely right my brother… You just can’t understand the thinking that goes into certain decisions the party takes sometimes… ‘We tire self!’”
“Everything is being hanged on our necks forcing us to swallow pills we dislike and disagree,Mahama as a former president was not supposed to have contested in the 2020 elections but in opposition can do any type of works you are driving as in position incumbent you either drop them…
“Well, some of us feel vindicated. We made it known that going to court was a useless venture for we all know the out come even I the face of the strong evidence. We advocated the people assembly at the district level where the evidence would be made available to the voter to test. Well they know what is best let them do it”
“To you know your party has a bad case, and you here bashing the judges and calling them names.
- Man dragged for demanding respect from new intern who referred his boss by nameIn Viral NewsMarch 1, 2021A Twitter user has been dragged to filth for cautioning a new intern who referred to his boss by name on the first day on the job. According to a ...[Read more]
- ‘They’ can use the vaccine to ‘eliminate’ you -ASEPA advises Speaker BagbinIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021The Alliance for Social Equity and Public Accountability (ASEPA) Executive Director Mensah Thompson has suggested to Speaker of Parliament Alban ...[Read more]
- Appointment of Agric Minister designate Afriyie Akoto blocked for exhibiting arroganceIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021Reports from some section of the media indicates that the Appointments Committee have blocked the appointment of some Minister-designates. Among the ...[Read more]
- Mother charged with murder of her five childrenIn Local NewsMarch 1, 2021The wife of a pastor in the Adamawa State capital, Yola, has dragged her husband to court over allegations of sleeping with women right inside his ...[Read more]
- Gloves not needed in vaccination – NDC’s Omane Boamah defends public nurses against criticsIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021Former Communications Minister Dr. Omane Boamah has jumped to the defense of health officials who injected the President, his Vice, and their ...[Read more]
- Walk Into The Month Flexing And Pressing Necks In These Gorgeous Aso Ebi StylesIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentMarch 1, 2021Welcome to the month of March our amazing and fabulous KOKOnstas we hope you are excited to take on the new month and the opportunities that it comes ...[Read more]
- Check Out These 7 Gorgeous Ankara Puff Sleeve StylesIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentMarch 1, 2021Step out into your greatness and make a statement with any of the gorgeous Ankara Puff sleeve styles in these articles. Leave anybody and everybody ...[Read more]
- “I will be a Billionaire before 40” – OAP, Toke MakinwaIn Celebrity NewsMarch 1, 2021On-air personality, Toke Makinwa in a recent tweet has asserted that she must attain billionaire status before she turns 40. Toke Makinwa, with much ...[Read more]
- Upper West Side hoarder turns street into ‘disgusting’ junkyard, residents sayIn USAMarch 1, 2021Chairs, bedspreads, books and other mounds of trash have been piling up — without intervention from the city — for months near 77th ...[Read more]
- Ex-Kebbi Senator, Umaru Tafidan Argungu arraigned for N419m alleged fraud in SokotoÂ In NewsMarch 1, 2021Umaru Tafidan Argungu, a former Nigerian senator has been arraigned for N419m alleged fraud in Sokoto.The 61-year-old was arraigned on Monday, March ...[Read more]