The Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA, on Friday confirmed thirty-six new cases of Coronavirus.
The confirmation was made by FCTA in a tweet via its Twitter handle.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases in Abuja to 175.
The tweet reads: THIRTY-SIX (36) NEW CASES IN THE FCT.
“Summary of COVID-19 FCT as at 11:18pm, May 1st, 2023.
“Total number of confirmed cases: 214, Total number of active cases: 175
“Total discharged: 36; Deaths recorded: 3
“Residents are urged to continue to stay safe and stay at home.”
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, on Friday confirmed 238 new cases of COVID-19 in the country.
Nigeria, as at Friday night recorded 2,170 cases of COVID-19 with 68 deaths.
- COVID-19: FCT confirms more cases as toll rises to 1,818 in Nigeria’s capital
- FCT confirms 50 new cases of COVID-19 as death toll hit 22 in Abuja
- FCT confirms 19 new cases of coronavirus as toll rises to 2802
- COVID-19: Lagos Govt confirms 176 new cases as toll hits 1683
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt confirms 49 new cases as toll hits 205
- COVID-19: Sokoto govt confirms 5 new cases as toll hits 112
- COVID-19: NCDC confirms 216 new cases as Nigeria’s toll hits 6175
- Oyo govt confirms 51 new COVID-19 cases as toll hits 2570
- [ICYMI] Nigeria’s daily COVID-19 toll hits higher as NCDC confirms 681 new cases
- Lagos govt confirms 62 new cases of COVID-19 as toll hits 1,084