The Federal Capital Territory Administration has confirmed fifteen new cases of coronavirus.
This is as the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, on Tuesday confirmed 195 new cases of coronavirus in the country.
Out of the 195 cases, one case was recorded in the FCT.
Confirming the development, FCTA in a tweet via its Twitter account on Wednesday, said three deaths have been recorded in the territory.
The tweet read “ONE NEW CASE IN THE FCT
“Summary of #COVID19FCT as at 11:50, 28th April, 2023.
“Total number of confirmed cases: 158.
“Total number of active cases: 119.
“Total discharged: 36.
“Deaths recorded: 3.
“Residents are urged to continue to stay home and stay safe.”
- FCT confirms one new case of coronavirus
- FCT records one new COVID-19 death, confirms 65 fresh cases
- Enugu Govt confirms one new case of coronavirus
- Enugu Govt confirms one new case of coronavirus, discharge of 2 patients
- COVID-19: Zamfara confirms one new case, opens up on coronavirus challenges
- Edo govt confirms one new case of coronavirus
- FCT confirms 52 new cases of coronavirus
- FCT confirms 19 new cases of coronavirus as toll rises to 2802
- FCT confirms 9 new cases of coronavirus, records 1 death
- FCT confirms 20 new cases of coronavirus