Cops and firefighters freed an individual trapped underneath a subway train in Manhattan Saturday afternoon.
The person, who was not identified, was pinned under a 1 train at the Christopher Street station at 12:45 p.m., according to radio transmissions and an FDNY spokesman.
There was no immediate information on the condition of the individual, who the FDNY said was taken to Bellevue Hospital.
New York Post
- Passengers evacuated after subway jumps tracks in Manhattan: FDNY
- Subway door flings wide open as train crosses Manhattan Bridge
- Man, 65, pummeled by stranger on Manhattan subway train, cops say
- Shocking video shows hero deli owner free man trapped under crashed BMW
- Person fatally struck by train at NYC subway station
- California cop saves man whose wheelchair got trapped in train tracks
- Man dead after jumping in front of Brooklyn subway train, NYPD says
- Man, 31, slashed in Manhattan subway station: NYPD
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in Manhattan subway attack: cops
- At least four dead, more feared trapped as building under construction collapses in Aba (photos/video)