President Buhari officially unveiled renowned diplomat, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, as his new Chief of Staff today May 13.
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, is however not pleased at the appointment and has shared his thoughts in an article he titled ”ENTER THE PRESIDENT’S NEW CHIEF OF STAFF”.
FFK who is a hard critic of the Buhari administration, says this is the first time in Nigeria’s history that we will be having a Fulani President and a Fulani Chief of Staff.
Gambari replaces Abba Kyari who died in April.
200 years ago the Aare Kakanfo of the ancient Oyo Empire and the self-proclaimed Oba of Ilorin, Aare Afonja, rebelled against the Alaafin of Oyo and entered into a military alliance with a Fulani advisor, sorcerer and mercenary by the name of Alimi.
Predictably Alimi betrayed him and he ended up being tortured, dethroned and murdered. Not only did Alimi and his Fulani warriors kill him but they also murdered all his sons in the most cruel and barbaric fashion.
Alimi and his family took the throne for themselves and consequently the Oyo Empire, and by extension the Oduduwa nation, lost Ilorin to the Fulani and to the sons of Usman Dan Fodio.
Ever since that day a Fulani Emir, from Alimi’s “Gambari” family and lineage, armed with a flag and staff of authority from the Sultan of Sokoto, has ruled Ilorin.
There is no gainsaying the fact that the Gambaris are trusted servants and bonded slaves of the Sokoto Caliphate.
They see themselves as the guardians, protectors and defenders of the Caliphate’s southern border and they serve and protect its traditions, its faith and its political and economic interests. This has been the case for the last 200 years.
It is for this reason that they are often referred to by the sons and daughters of Oduduwa as ‘mesu jamba’ (meaning a “shifty, unreliable and treacherous”).
To add to that, the saying goes “beware of the Gambaris and the descendants of Alimi”.
Enter Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, Buhari’s new Chief of Staff and Nigeria’s former representative at the United Nations.
Contrary to popular belief and despite his second name, “Agboola”, this man is NOT a son of the south west or an Oduduwan but a Fulani Prince from the Royal house in Ilorin.
He is a descendant of Alimi. He is a Gambari. And to cap it all his brother, Emir Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu- Gambari, is the present Emir of Ilorin.
His forefathers stole our sacred Oduduwan lands, took our throne, carved up and divided our Empire, enslaved our people and have persecuted our leaders in Ilorin for the last 200 years denying them of their most basic liberties and rights.
And worse of all they have done this with the full blessing and support of the Sokoto Caliphate and the Sultan of Sokoto.
Wlith the appointment of Gambari as the President’s Chief of Staff, for the first time in our history, we have a Fulani President and a Fulani Chief of Staff both serving a Fulani Government with a Fulani agenda.
This has never happened before and very soon the results will be self-evident. To make matters worse Gambari is himself a hardliner and he was Buhari’s Foreign Minister in 1984 when the latter was military Head of State. He served a tyrant and a dictator before and he is serving a tyrant and a dictator again.
And he served not just ANY tyrant and dictator but Nigeria’s greatest military tyrant and dictator and now he is set to serve Nigeria’s greatest civilian tyrant and dictator.
Unlike his predecessor in office the late Abba Kyari who was a Shuwa Arab, Gambari is a Fulani. His only interest throughout his distinguished career as a career diplomat was to do nothing but further and protect the interest and hegemonic agenda of the Caliphate in Nigeria and to justify and rationalise its greed, brutality, barbarity and excesses before the civilised world in various international fora.
Now he has come to help estsblish and entrench Buhari’s Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda. We welcome him and we will engage him in battle.
Abba Kyari has gone. A hardline Islamic fundamentalist and Fulani irredentist has now taken over his job. Nigerians will see the difference.
For those of us that have been in the struggle to liberate our people from the tyranny of Buhari for the last five years it is “game on” and “back to the trenches”.
The ceasefire is over and the war against ethnic and religious bondage and against injustice, subjugation, domination, nepotism, servitude and slavery has started again. May the best man win.
- Magu: Buharis Sends Reply To PDP Over Corruption
- You admitted to me about being naked in the hotel room with a man on the night FFK caught you – FFK’s first wife, Regina slams estranged his wife Precious Chikwendu
- You admitted to me about being naked in the hotel room with a man on the night FFK caught you – FFK’s first wife, Regina slams his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu
- ”Who is in charge of our country?” FFK asks as he reacts to the face-off between Aisha Buhari’s aides and President Buhari’s nephew in the villa
- FFK’s Estranged Wife Slept With Men Outside Her Marriage – Kemi Olunloyo Blast FFK’s Wife
- “My President, My First Wife And Mother Of My First Child” – FFK Praises His Ex-wife And Goodluck Jonathan
- You cannot celebrate banning of President Trump on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time say you are against Buhari’s govt Social Media Bill – FFK
- Omo-Agege reacts to Ibrahim Gambari’s appointment as Buhari’s Chief of Staff
- British govt reacts to Ibrahim Gambari’s appointment as new Chief of Staff
- “How Time Flies And People Have Changed”-FFK Recounts The Times He Used To Fight The Government With El-Rufai For Better Policies