Singer LeToya Luckett has announced she is divorcing her husband Tommicus Walker after three-years of marriage.
The former Destiny’s Child member, 39, made the announcement on Instagram on Monday night January 11, along with a family photo of the couple and their two children, son Tysun, four months, and daughter Gianna, two.
“After very prayerful consideration, Tommicus and I have decided to get a divorce,” she shared. “It is my deepest desire for us to be loving co-parents and keep a peaceful environment out of respect for our children.”
“Please understand our need for privacy. Thank you in advance for your prayers, support & space to heal as we treat through this challenging time.”
Walker, 40, also shared a similar message on his Instagram.
“LeToya and I have decided to divorce,” he wrote. “This was a very difficult decision.”
“We remain committed as co-parents and we asked that you please our privacy and the safety of our children at this time.”
“We happily remain committed as caring friends with great love and respect for one another,” he concluded. “We ask in advance for our kindness and sensitivity in the coming months.”
The couple went public with their romance in August 2017 when Luckett revealed their engagement and they tied the knot that December.
They share two children: Gianna Iman, 2, and Tysun Wolf, nearly 4 months together.
This is Luckett’s second marriage. She was previously married to motivational speaker Rob Hillman in 2016. The marriage only lasted for a reported two months before it was annulled.
- NMA reveals how COVID-19 cases are increasing in NigeriaIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Suspected yahoo boys filmed spraying bundles of money into a river (Video)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021A video has surfaced on social media showing the moment some young Nigerian men believed to be internet fraudsters, commonly called yahoo boys were ...[Read more]
- Watch Kamaldeen Sulemana’s cheeky finish for Nordsjaelland in win over HelsingorIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 16, 2021Black Stars teenage sensation, Kamaldeen Sulamana, scored an amazing goal for Norsdjaelland in their 4-2 win over FC Helsingor in a friendly played ...[Read more]
- 2021: Fresh prophecies about Pope Francis, Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Bakare, T.B Joshua, Oyedepo, others emergeIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Paternity Scandal: ‘I’m not leaving my husband’ – Wife of FCMB MD, NuruIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Socialite Susan Gutfreund sells $7.4M spoils of family’s tarnished pastIn LifestyleJanuary 16, 2021In the mid-1980s, Susan and John Gutfreund were the queen and king of New York’s high-society scene, making their mark in Page Six with their ...[Read more]
- Infrastructure: Senator Orji tasks leaders on welfare of citizenryIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Former Abia State Governor and the Senator representing Abia Central District in the red chamber of the National Assembly, Chief Theodore Orji,has ...[Read more]
- Three suspected armed robbers arrested in OsunIn Local NewsJanuary 16, 2021No fewer than two persons have been arrested for illegally sewing uniform of Oyo State Security Network Agency also known as Amotekun. DAILY POST ...[Read more]
- Aguleri/Umuleri crisis: Obiano imposes 3-day curfewIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Former Abia State Governor and the Senator representing Abia Central District in the red chamber of the National Assembly, Chief Theodore Orji,has ...[Read more]
- The true story of Allan ‘Mr. Apology’ Bridge, founder of an apology hotlineIn LifestyleJanuary 16, 2021New York is a city of secrets. The man who called himself Mr. Apology knew more than 100,000 of them thanks to his Apology Line, which let people ...[Read more]