A former minister of Health, Haliru Alhassan is dead.
His demise was confirmed by a family member in Sokoto who said the minister was diabetic before his death.
The late Haliru was appointed minister during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
He was the prince of the Sokoto Caliphate, and is survived by his wife and four children.
- Former Minister of Health, Dr. Haliru Alhassan is dead
- Former Health Minister Alhassan dies at 66
- Nigeria’s former Minister of Health, Alhassan is dead
- 2Yrs After Her Husband Died To Pave Way For Her To Enter Parliament, See Photos Of Lydia Alhassan
- Akufo-Addo nominated me as Regional Minister to serve all, not NPP, NDC members – Shani Alhassan Shaibu
- Family Announces When Ex-Minister, Aisha Alhassan Will Be Laid To Rest
- John Dumelo Has Lost The Ayawaso West Parliamentary Election – Lydia Alhassan Declared Winner
- Lovely photo of Nigerian lawmaker, Alhassan Ado-Doguwa, with his four wives and 27 children
- I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai
- Checkout picture of Kano House of Rep member, Alhassan Ado Daguwa, his 4 wives and 27 children