Fresh proof, and lots of it, just landed that the entire Russiagate probe was a political hit on Team Trump — unprecedented abuse of Justice Department powers by Obama-era officials that continued under Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Start with this: The main “subsource” for Christopher Steele’s infamous dossier (which served as vital “evidence” to justify the investigations) had years earlier been tagged as a possible “national-security threat” and Kremlin asset.
And top FBI leaders knew that by December 2016 — yet kept the damning info from the courts as they used the dossier to get warrants to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page.
That’s right: The probe of Trump’s supposed Russian ties depended on gossip from a likely Russian asset.
Meanwhile, text messages just released in the Mike Flynn case show that some of the agents working on that Crossfire Hurricane investigation believed it was a political hit. Many of them even bought special insurance for fear they’d face abuse-of-power charges.
A Sept. 17 interview of FBI agent William J. Barnett as part of the Justice Department review of the Flynn case is mind-blowing. Barnett, who moved from Crossfire Hurricane to Mueller’s team, thought the probe was “problematic and could result in an inspector general investigation.”
The probe, directed by Andrew McCabe, then James Comey’s No. 2, was “opaque” and had “little detail concerning specific evidence of criminal events,” he said. It seemed to be “supposition on supposition,” with no clarity even on what higher-ups wanted to “look for or at.”
It got worse on Mueller’s team, where he saw a total “get Trump” attitude: “Incidents involving Trump were taken in the most negative manner, or in some cases misinterpreted.” Top lawyers assumed there was “something criminal there” and competed to see who’d find it first.
Then there are the text messages amongst FBI employees, like the Jan. 5, 2017, post that Trump “was right” in suggesting Comey & Co. delayed briefing him on Russian meddling in the 2016 election because they needed time “to build a case.”
Even back in 2016, FBI employees knew they could get into trouble. In a text message, one said that “if this thing ever gets FOIA’d, there are going to be some tough questions asked.”
Thank goodness Attorney General Bill Barr has appointed John Durham and his team to ask them.
New York Post
- “HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence” – LGBTQ Activist, Bisi Alimi Declares As He Marks 16yrs Of Living With The VirusIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, has taken to social media to open up on how he has been living with HIV for a period of 16 years ...[Read more]
- LGA worker gets 6 months in jail for airport bathroom ‘peep show’In USADecember 1, 2020A LaGuardia Airport worker is headed to jail for secretly recording women in one of the airport’s bathrooms — later telling cops he “was trying to ...[Read more]
- Crashed dump truck sends asphalt flying on Bruckner ExpresswayIn USADecember 1, 2020A dump truck flipped over on the Bruckner Expressway, spilling asphalt onto the highway and blocking traffic. The truck overturned on the westbound ...[Read more]
- Comedienne Taaooma And Her Fiancé, Abula, Serve Couple Goals In New VideoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Popular Instagram comedienne, Apaokagi Adedoyin Maryam, better known as Taaooma and her fiancé, Abula have shown their fans and followers how couple ...[Read more]
- Linda Ikeji Displays The Expensive Interior Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography 3 Months After Her 40th BirthdayIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020On her birthday, Linda Ikeji announced that she will be surprising herself with a Range Rover Autobiography (The Long Wheel Edition). She celebrated ...[Read more]
- Famous BBNaija Stars Who Are Related (+ Housemates Related To Celebrities)In BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Big Brother Nigeria is a reality show where about 20 or fewer contestants compete for a large cash prize and other souvenirs in an isolated house. ...[Read more]
- “Mumu! How Many People You Help?” – Fan Turns The Heat On Regina Daniels After Her Post About KindnessIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Regina Daniels has faced the wrath of some fans after her post which urged people to be more charitable. As it mostly happens, celebrities tend to ...[Read more]
- Six Corps Members Reportedly Test Positive For Coronavirus In AbiaIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020The novel coronavirus is still with us as efforts are underway to get an effective vaccine for the virus continues. – Advertisement – In ...[Read more]
- Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her New Purchased 2020 Range Rover Worth Over N57 Million (Photos/Videos)In Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Africa’s content queen, Linda Ikeji has taken to social media to show that indeed she loves to spend money unapologetically as she proudly flaunts ...[Read more]
- “Reduce Your Potbelly If You Don’t Have Money, We’re Tired Of Respecting The Wrong People” – Singer Jaywon Cries OutIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Popular Nigerian singer, Iledare Olajuwonlo, professionally known in the showbiz industry as, Jaywon, has sarcastically pleaded with individuals ...[Read more]