Tragedy struck on Sunday, in Delta state as a lady who got married on Saturday gave up the ghost the following day.
Vivian, though sick, got married with joy and happiness last Saturday, but she was not opportune to stay with her husband for a very long time as death came knocking soon.
Her death was reported by one of her closest friend Efenandju Bernice, who posted it on her Facebook page and tagged some of her friends who also attended the wedding.
Okote Emmanuel, a friend to the victim claimed that she left the hospital to attend her own wedding, and expressed that the wedding stress might have been too much on her.
See some reactions below
- Facebook Users Mourn Lady Who Got Married On Saturday And Died On Sunday
- “My guy has been stressing for a job for the past 3 years” – Friends mourn man who died a day after he got a job
- Friends And Loved Ones Mourn Lady Who Died A Day After Her Wedding (Photos)
- Friends mourn Nigerian medical doctor who died two days after passing out from NYSC
- Friends Mourn Newly Married NAF Pilot Who Perished Alongside General Attahiru In Kaduna Jet Crash
- Buhari, Oyetola, others mourn Saturday New Telegraph Editor Bakare
- #BBNaija2020: Big Brother Naija Season 5 To Start July 19th
- Miss Vivian Okpala Crowned New Face Of Nigeria 2023 (Photos)
- “I did evil to a girl that did nothing to me” Man confesses on Facebook to gang-raping a girl with his friends after 3 of the friends died mysteriously
- Friends mourn as woman dies after getting burnt while answering a phone call close to a gas cannister (graphic photos)