Governor Umar Ganduje
The state Commissioner for Information, Mallam Muhammad Garba, said this in a statement in Kano on Tuesday.
Recall that on Monday, President Buhari ordered two weeks total lockdown of the NorthWest State.
He expressed hope that the lockdown announced by the President coupled with the efforts of the Ganduje-led administration would go a long way in curbing further spread of the virus.
- Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, relaxes lockdown order by President Buhari amid spike in COVID-19 cases in the state
- BREAKING: Ganduje Dares Buhari, Relaxes Lockdown In Kano
- Nigerians react as Ganduje relaxes lockdown in Kano, flouts Buhari’s order
- Ganduje relaxes Kano lockdown as strange deaths continue
- BREAKING: Gov. Ganduje relaxes lockdown in Kano
- Ganduje announces free days during Kano lockdown
- Kano Lockdown Relaxation: Nigerians Reacts, Lambasts Gov. Ganduje
- BREAKING: Gov. Ganduje relaxes lockdown in Kano amid mysterious death
- Kano is a megacity and must be treated as such, Ganduje shuns lockdown relaxation critics
- Critics Of Lockdown Ease Know Nothing About Kano – Ganduje