A Garu- Kumasi bound commercial bus with registration number GR 7287-21 has been involved in a fatal accident at Buipe in the Savannah Region.
Two persons are reported dead with several others sustaining various degress of injuries.
The injured have been admitted at the hospital for treatment.
But some passengers are reported to have lost their legs and arms.
The cause of the accident according to the passengers is attributed to a tyre burst.
- “You were not 12, not your cousin, stop lying” – Reactions as Nengi shares throwback photo with cousin at age 12In Celebrity NewsMarch 1, 2021Popular reality star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has shared a throwback photo of herself with her cousin from when she was 12-years-old. Taking to Twitter ...[Read more]
- EPL: I’m baffled referee Attwell didn’t award Man United penalty against Chelsea – Mark ClattenburgIn SportsMarch 1, 2021
- Connecticut EMT accused of tossing Molotov cocktails at four ambulance facilitiesIn USAMarch 1, 2021An emergency medical worker in Connecticut was arrested after allegedly using Molotov cocktails to set fires at four ambulance facilities on ...[Read more]
- Davido finally speaks amid cheating allegationsIn Entertainment, GossipMarch 1, 2021Award-winning Nigerian singer, David ”Davido” Adeleke, has broken silence amid allegations that that he is cheating on his fiancée, Chioma with ...[Read more]
- How National Investigations Bureau threatened a journalist to drop ‘serious’ election year story against SOEIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021An officer of the National Investigations Bureau (NIB) formerly the Bureau of National Investigations (BNI) last year (2020) allegedly placed a phone ...[Read more]
- Fulham’s Tosin Adarabioyo makes choice between Nigeria, EnglandIn SportsMarch 1, 2021
- Graphic Video: Rival Tamale gangs clash in sharp cutlass fight over real ownership of ‘K2’ gang nameIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021A renewed bitter rivalry between two notorious gangs in the northern regional capital, Tamale, has led to at least 10 members with cutlass injuries. ...[Read more]
- Free speech in Ghana has been under constant attack since Akufo-Addo won 2016 election – Manasseh AzureIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021Investigative journalist Manasseh Azure Awuni has said Ghana’s press freedom has been under attack since 2017 when Nana Akufo-Addo became President ...[Read more]
- Chelsea vs Man United: Paul Scholes disagrees with Tuchel’s comments after EPL 0-0 drawIn SportsMarch 1, 2021
- How Akufo-Addo rejected US$2Billion 2017 loan facility from International Gay lobby revealedIn Ghana, NewsMarch 1, 2021The Bono Regional Chairman of the New Patriotic Party has detailed how Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo rejected a 2 billion dollars offer from the LGBTQI ...[Read more]