Honorable Alidu Seidu, Parliamentary Aspirant of Asawase Constituency on the ticket of New Patriotic Party says it is impossible for smaller political parties to join forces and become one big solid political party to contest both National Democratic Congress (NDC) and New Patriotic Party (NPP)
Speaking on TV3 Show ‘KeyPoints’ on Saturday 19 September, 2020 monitored by Ghgossip.com, the Parliamentry Candidate says the leaders of so called smaller parties have unhealthy high egos that will make them humble themselves and join forces.
Again, Mr. Alidu Seidu, added that, the leaders of the smaller political parties are selfishly determined to climb the presidential seat and hence, too greedy to give up their selfish ambitions and realize that, they can become one big political force when they join together.
He said, their different political ideologies makes it more difficult, to take such steps
““It is impossible for the smaller parties to come together to form one solid group because of the difference in ideologies” He said.
READ ALSO: 2020 Ghana Election: God is Not Wicked To Give Akufo-Addo Another 4 Years – Mahama
Moreover, he said mobilizing resources to contest the bigger parties is another major problem of the smaller political parties.
“The smaller political parties are also not able to mobilize enough resources and people usually like to vote for parties that they can benefit from”
However, Mr. Alidu Seidu says it will be good for the smaller political parties if they consider joing forces together and become a solid giant political party.
- Watch Davido Cruising A 15 Million Naira Can-AM Spyder F3 Trick (+Video)October 28, 2020In an ongoing video, Davido was spotted cruising a 15 Million Naira Can-AM Spyder F3 Trick. It would appear that the Musician is attempting to ...[Read more]
- See The Top 10 World Richest Actors 2020October 28, 2020It’s a well known truth that Hollywood and Bollywood are the top film industry in the world known for delivering the best movies as well as ...[Read more]
- ” Why are you hiding your shoe?” – Netizen asks Ozo After He Shared A PhotographOctober 27, 2020Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo shared a photograph on his Instagram page which didn’t show his shoes. Shockingly enough, that was what one ...[Read more]
- For The First Time Lagos State Judicial Panel Start Probing ProcessOctober 27, 2020The Nigerian legal board set up to enquire into police brutality for the first time today. The present sitting was pointed toward distinguishing ...[Read more]
- The Alafin of Oyo blames President Buhari over the Lekki toll gate shootingOctober 27, 2020Speaking at stakeholders meeting at the House Of Chiefs, the Alafin of Oyo blamed the events of 20th October on the president. According to him, his ...[Read more]
- FIFA President, Gianni Infantino tests positive for for CoronavirusOctober 27, 2020Unfortunate news coming out of the world of football has confirmed that the president of the world’s governing body for soccer has contracted ...[Read more]
- Pastor Enoch Adeboye Declares 30 days days of fasting and prayer to pray for the nationOctober 27, 2020Senior Pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCGG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has declared 30 days of fasting and prayer for its members. Pastor ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Dorathy signs an ambassadorial deal with a herbal cosmetic company vspbotanicsOctober 27, 2020Former Big Brother Naija has signed an ambassadorial deal with a herbal cosmetic company vspbotanics. She informed her followers about the good news ...[Read more]
- Popular Nigerian comedian, Crazeclown bless God for suriviving a fatal accidentOctober 27, 2020After surviving what seemed like a fatal accident, the popular Nigerian comedian, Crazeclown is offering heartfelt thanks to God. Retelling his story ...[Read more]
- Dino Melaye has taken to social media to raise an alarm that a group of thugs are heading for his houseOctober 27, 2020Nigerian politician and senator, Dino Melaye has taken to social media to raise an alarm that a group of thugs are heading for his house. Taking to ...[Read more]