The Deputy National Communication Officer of the opposition National Democratic Congress ,Mr Godwin Ako Gunn has stated two million names are missing from the provisional voter roll.
Speaking on Accra base Accra FM monitored by newzandar.com ,Mr Ako Gunn alleged that two million names are so far out of the voters register after they went through voter exhibition exercise.
READ ALSO:Ghana Election 2020: We’ll Drive The Economy Together – John Mahama To Ghanaians
“We are looking at figures close to two million that are missing from the voter register”,he stated.
The Presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC)will speak to the nation on the missing names from the voters register.
- Nigerian Police Arrests Pastor For Allegedly Looting Medical Equipment Worth N1.2 BillionOctober 27, 2020A Nigerian Pastor has allegedly looted costly clinical equipment which is said to worth N1.2 billion. He was gotten with a vehicle which was likewise ...[Read more]
- Actress Fumi Awelewa Lends Her Voice To The Accumulated Covid 19 PalliativesOctober 27, 2020Actress Fumi Awelewa has added her voice to the accumulated Covid 19 palliatives which are being found every day across different states in the ...[Read more]
- Singer Simi lambast On Politicians For Hiding Covid-19 PalliativesOctober 27, 2020Simi has chastised government authorities who accumulated palliatives implied for residents for their own evil intentions. In a post observed on ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Khloe set to celebrate her birthday in two days, See what she said on her Instagram pageOctober 27, 2020Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayo popularly known as Khloe has started marking her birthday two days before the day. She ...[Read more]
- Ex BBNaija, Khloe Has Written Down A Sympathy Message To Feel For Casualties Of The ENDSARS protestOctober 27, 2020Ex BBNaija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi popularly known as Khloe has written down a sympathy message to feel for casualties of the ENDSARS ...[Read more]
- Another looting at NYSC camp in Kubwa (Watch video here)October 27, 2020In what is quickly becoming an epidemic of looting, Nigerians around the country are breaking into government storehouses and properties, carting ...[Read more]
- BBNaija star Kiddwaya blasted by his cousin Doodoo, See whyOctober 27, 2020BBNaija star Kiddwaya has been blasted harshly by his cousin who we’ve come to know as Doodoo. In a disagreement which has found its way online, she ...[Read more]
- The Biography, Career and Net worth of Tonto DikehOctober 27, 2020Tonto Charity Dikeh was born on the 9th of June 1985, to Mr Sunny Dikeh and Mrs Veronica Dikeh as the third of five children. She hails from Ikwerre ...[Read more]
- The Biography of Chika Nancy IkeOctober 27, 2020Chika ‘Nancy’ Ike (born 8 November 1985) is a Nigerian actress, television personality, producer ,business woman , philanthropist and ...[Read more]
- A brief Biography of Patience OzokworOctober 27, 2020Patience Ozokwor, born 14 September 1958, is a Nigerian musician, fashion designer, gospel singer and actress. She won the Best Supporting Actress ...[Read more]