Ghanaian comedian, King Nana Tonardo, has said that religion is slavery.
Tornado shared a photo of a Bible, Quran and Torah that he trashed in his toilet, saying that is where it belongs.
“This is where they really belong because this slave manual is outdated.???” he wrote.
It could be recalled that last two months, King Tornado slapped a ‘prophet’ who prophesied to him that he will die.
In the video which was posted by Tornado on Instagram, the ‘prophet’ could be seen telling Tornado that God had revealed to him after praying that he(Tonardo) will die.
Tornado who has always claimed he doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ slapped the ‘prophet’ saying he only wanted to put fear in him for saying he was going to die.
- Did Bible Condemned Polygamy: Read What Bible said about Polygamy and P in the Bible that engaged in Polygamy
- God has no religion, don’t let anyone brainwash you – IK Ogbonna’s ex-wife, Sonia Morales drops her two cents about God and religion
- I Don’t Believe In Any Religion-Efia Odo Finally Speaks About Her Religion
- ‘I Don’t Understand Why People Still Believe In The Bible’ – Nana Tornado Fumes As He Labels The Bible As A Book Written By Ordinary People
- “They only quote bible verses that favours them, can you give your life for your wife? ” Actress, Etinosa questions men who uses the bible to demand submission from their wives (Video)
- Nancy Pelosi holds bible, then quotes Bush & Obama in response to Trump’s bible visit to church (video)
- #BBNaija2020: “Toilet no dey flush” – Neo says as he hurries out of the toilet to catch up with Big Brother
- Lady survives on own faeces, toilet water after employer beat up and lock her in toilet for 6 days for allegedly stealing phone
- Nigerian lady survives on own faeces, toilet water after employer beat up and lock her in toilet for 6 days
- “Toilet No Gree Flush” – Neo Screams As He Rush Out Of The Toilet To Catch Up With Big Brother (Watch Video)