Popular Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has begged the Federal Government of Nigeria to give very Nigerian 5000 naira each.
She shared this in a video on her Instagram page saying it would relieve a lot of citizens of hardship during the lockdown.
She advised the Federal Government to use to BVN scheme to ensure it gets to every Nigerian with a bank account.
Recall the Federal Government recently announced the relaxation of the lockdown but replaced it with a curfew to curb the spread of the virus.
Watch her appeal in the video below:
- Samuel Tetteh joins Austrian Bundesliga side St. Pölten on loanIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 19, 2021Ghana winger, Samuel Tetteh, has joined Austrian Bundesliga side, St. Pölten, on a six-month loan deal that will keep him at the club until the end ...[Read more]
- My Child Contracted COVID-19 Last Term – Comedian, Owen Gee Kicks Against School ReopeningIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021Comedian Owen Gee has kicked against the reopening of schools across the federation following the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the state. ...[Read more]
- 20 million Nigerians won’t be poor by 2023 – OsinbajoIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Rising Star: Meet The Beautiful Nollywood Screen Diva Uju OkoliIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021The beautiful Nollywood actress Uju Okoli is one of the fastest-rising actresses in the Nigerian film industry. The Igbo-born movie director and ...[Read more]
- Bomb kills Somalia security chief, others as US troops exitIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Joe Biden’s Inauguration: US National Guard Troops Removed From Washington Duty Due To ‘Far Right’ LinksIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021
- BREAKING: Presidency warns Akeredolu over quit notice to herdsmen in OndoIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Gunmen kidnap Deputy VC , Prof FatokunIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021The Nasarawa State Police Command, on Tuesday, confirmed the abduction of Prof. Johnson Fatokun, by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers. Fatokun, the ...[Read more]
- OAU announces Feb 7 resumption date, cancels 2020/2021 sessionIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife have announced February 7, 2021 as the date for the resumption of academic activities in ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu sends message to students yet to return to schoolsIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 19, 2021The Independent Panel for Pandemic Readiness and Response has accused China and the World Health Organisation (WHO) of slow reaction to the ...[Read more]