Shehu Sani, a former Kaduna lawmaker has proffered solution to discourage Nigerians from escaping coronavirus isolation centers.
Newzandar News recalls that five indigenes of Plateau State escaped from an isolation centre in Nasarawa State.
Governor of Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule confirming the development said they escaped into the bush after their vehicle stopped in the Forest Village area, a boundary between the State and Nasarawa.
Also, a COVID-19 patient, few days ago escaped the isolation center in Osun State.
This has become a serious concern as this could pose a threat to others in the States.
Reacting, Sani took to his Twitter page, proposing that the federal government give N20,000 to Nigerians at isolation centers.
His tweet read: “Nigerians in Isolation Centre should be entitled to N20,000 to discourage escape.”
- Give Nigerians in isolation centres N20,000 – Shehu Sani tells Buhari
- Nigerians In Isolation Centers Should Be Entitled To N20k – Shehu Sani
- Give Nigerians same COVID-19 vaccine brand with VIPs – Shehu Sani warns
- Shehu Sani Advsies On Donating Properties For Isolation Center
- Shehu Sani Advises People Donating Their Building As Isolation Centre
- COVID-19: Buhari canceled broadcast because Nigerians planned to stone him – Shehu Sani
- Madagascar’s COVID Organic: Test it first – Shehu Sani tells Buhari govt