Gombe State government has confirmed that it recorded ten new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday.
The Governor’s Special Assistant on Media and publicity, Ismail Umisilli made this known on Twitter.
He said one of the patients was transferred to Borno State.
“Gombe State governemnt comfirms additional 10 cases.
“Gombe State has 46 #COVID19 cases. One case previously reported in Gombe has now been recorded as Borno State case.
“Total confirmed case, 46, discharged 0, death 0.”
- Gombe State Governor Imposes Curfew In 3 Gombe Communities After Violent Communal Clash
- Gombe govt confirms 16 new cases of Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Gombe Confirms Death of Health Worker
- Nigeria confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- NCDC confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- [ICYMI] Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 10,000 as NCDC confirms 553 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases rise to 27,110 as NCDC confirms 626 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 30,000 as NCDC confirms 503 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases hit 39,539 as NCDC confirms 591 new cases
- BREAKING: Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 45,000 as NCDC confirms 462 new cases