The Gombe State government has confirmed sixteen new cases of Coronavirus in the state.
The confirmation was made by the Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to the Governor, Ismail Umisilli, in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Saturday.
The tweet reads, “COVID-19 UPDATE as of 1st May, 2023.
“16 additional COVID-19 cases have been confirmed.
“Total number of confirmed cases in the State: 92
“No patient has been discharged and no death recorded.”
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, on Thursday confirmed 238 new cases of Coronavirus in the country.
Nigeria now has 2,170 confirmed cases of COVID-19. 351 patients out of these have been discharged, while 68 deaths have been recorded.
- Gombe State Governor Imposes Curfew In 3 Gombe Communities After Violent Communal Clash
- Gombe confirms 10 new cases of COVID-19
- Gombe govt records four new coronavirus deaths
- COVID-19: No responsible govt will open schools now – Gombe govt
- Gombe records highest cases of coronavirus, as pandemic surpasses 16000 in Nigeria
- Coronavirus: No Responsible Govt Will Reopen Schools – Gombe State
- COVID-19: Gombe Confirms Death of Health Worker
- Ebonyi Govt confirms two new cases of coronavirus
- Ogun govt confirms five new cases of Coronavirus
- Kaduna Govt announces discharge of four coronavirus patients, confirms 20 new cases