Bayelsa State Governor, Senator Douye Diri, has assentef to the 2022 Appropriation Bill Of N242.187 Billion Into Law 24 hours after passage by the State House Of Assembly ?
Niger Delta Herald reports that the Assembly speedily passed the budget 48 hours after the governor presented the appropriation bill before the lawmakers.
While assenting to the bill the governor Senator Douye Diri thanked the lawmakers for expidiously passing the bill despite the coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
He promised to implement the budget diligently to the benefit of Bayelsans, adding that government would leave no stone unturned to meet the target of the budget.
In his brief remarks the Speaker of the Assembly Hon Abraham Ingobere said the studied the appropriation bill properly before passage.
<ins class="adsbygoogle adsslot_7TKunDd9en" data-ad-client="pub-5427118661119423" data-ad-slot=" “>
He disclosed that all facets of the socio-economic of the state was considered by the lawmakers before the gave final nod to the document.
- YIAGA charges NASS on passage of PIGB, Amendment of 2022 Appropriation Act, others
- Kwara Assembly to accelerate anti-rape bill passage
- Edo Assembly Speaker, Okiye assures CSOs on NASS passage of Electoral Act Amendment Bill
- Bill Gate offered House of Reps $10m bribe for speedy passage of compulsory vaccine bill – CUPP alleges
- Kano 2022 Budget: Ganduje to present reviewed appropriation bill of N138B to State Assembly
- Abia Assembly passes 2022 revised Appropriation bill into law
- Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State presents the 2022 appropriation bill to the State House of Assembly
- Governor Bala assents to executive bill on regulation, management of traffic in Bauchi
- Buhari assents to Nigeria Police Bill 2022
- Bauchi Gov signs N129.8bn revised 2022 appropriation bill, 5 others into law