Popular Nigeria celebrities do a lot to maintain not just their body shape but also their daily routine which is necessary to keep them in the minds of their fans. Remaining popular is a task that they do not joke with since their are other competing celebrities ready to seize the moment. That is why actress Mercy Aigbe shared a video on her Instagram handle to give fans an idea of what she does every evening before going to bed.
Thinking that watching a movie before going to bed is what she does just because she is a famous actress is very wrong as the actress seems more concerned with herself that with anything else.
Although Mercy Aigbe did not add posting on Instagram many fans think that doing that is part of her daily routine before going to bed. Below a three things that Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe does every night before going to bed:
1 Drinking Her Detox Tea to be in Shape
Mercy Aigbe has expressed her wish to become slim at list more than she is now since she claims to look very slim in her early years.
2 Washes her Face Mask
The covid19 pandemic also influenced Mercy Aigbe’s daily ritual which ow includes washing her face mask for the ext day.
3 Read a Book
As soon as every other task has bee completed, actress Mercy Aigbe picks a book to read before sleeping for the night.
watch Video below
- “Mercy Aigbe knows the lady, Mercy is still part Of me” – Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry discloses the status of his relationship with Mercy after reports of him having a new lover
- I Go To Bed Naked Every Night – Actress Laide Bakare Gives Reason Why She Does
- ‘Every Man Is Good In Bed But Don’t Know What To Do In Bed’ – Blessing Okoro [VIDEO]
- Leaving her Husband’s House!! – Here is what a popular Reverend told Mercy Aigbe during a live video chat (VIDEO)
- Reformed party animal Kate Moss now in bed by 11 p.m. every night
- Tacha reveals what she does every night
- Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Tacha reveals what she does every night
- Mercy Aigbe shades ex-hubby for going into hiding over school fees
- ‘Being Afraid Of Things Going Wrong Isn’t The Way To Make Things Go Right’ – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi
- ‘Bobby Keys: Every Night’s A Saturday Night’ Is Like Crack For Classic Rock Music Nerds